How do I type the section symbol?
For the section symbol on a Windows computer, you would press and hold the Alt key. Next, type the numbers, “0167,” and then release the Alt key. This would create the section symbol (§) in your text.
How do you type a section key?
Use the [Alt] key on your keyboard. (1) Hold down the [Alt] key and on the numeric keypad press the digits “0”, “1”, “6” and “7” in that order, then release the [Alt] key.
How do I make the legal symbol in Word?
Use autocorrect to add the legal symbol for you
- Find ‘Insert Ω Symbol’ in the Insert tab.
- Click on ‘Ω More Symbols’
- Locate the legal symbol you want to create the shortcut for.
- Press the ‘AutoCorrect’ key.
- In the replace box enter in the letters to assign to your legal symbol.
- Click ‘Add’
- Click ‘OK’
How do you type a Pilcrow?
If you want to type out the paragraph or pilcrow (¶) symbol on Windows/Google, hold down the “Alt” key, and type “20” (without quotation marks). Make sure your mouse pointer is where you want the symbol to be placed. Once you’re done typing, don’t forget to release the “Alt” key.
How do you use Alt codes?
To use an Alt code, press and hold down the Alt key and type the code using the numeric key pad on the right side of your keyboard. If you do not have a numeric keypad, copy and paste the symbols from this page, or go back try another typing method.
How do you insert a section symbol in Word?
In Word, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Insert” in the toolbar at the top of the screen, so that the Insert ribbon appears.
- Click on “Symbol” all the way to the right.
- Select “More Symbols.”
- Select the “Special Characters” tab.
- Select the “Section” symbol by clicking on it.
- Click on the “Insert” button.