How do I make Divi theme full width?
To make your primary menu bar full width, go to the WordPress dashboard and navigate to Divi > Theme Customizer > Header & Navigation > Primary Menu Bar. Then check the Make Full Width option.
How do I get rid of Divi logo?
How to Clear the Logo in the Divi Navigation Header (to Default Divi Logo)
- Log in to your WP Admin panel. yourdomainname/admin.
- Navigate to Divi>Theme Options in the menu.
- Click on “Reset” to remove logo.
- Save changes to your theme options. Now the default theme logo will be in place.
What size is a logo designed in Photoshop?
Since most logos are rectangular you’ll probably want to choose document dimensions with a width that’s larger than the height, so just start with _1000 pixel width by 600 pixel heigh_t. You don’t need to worry too much about the canvas size at this point because it can always be adjusted as needed later on.
How do I create a global header in Divi?
How to Create a Custom Global Header with Divi’s Theme Builder
- Preview. …
- Setup Your Primary Menu. …
- Go to the Theme Builder Options. …
- Add & Build Global Header. …
- Dedicate New Row to Header. …
- Dedicate New Row to Menu Bar. …
- Make Header & Menu Bar Stick to Top. …
- Save Global Header & Theme Builder Options.
How do I fix my logo size?
Resize your Logo Summary:
- Right-click your logo file.
- Select Open with.
- Click Paint.
- Click Resize.
- Make sure “Maintain aspect ratio” is checked.
- Click Type in new numbers next to “Horizontal” or “Vertical”.
- Click Ok.
How do I change the size of my logo?
Change your logo size by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Design and click Header from the navigational drop down menu.
- Change the value of Logo Height to increase or decrease your logo size. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I make my slider full width?
How to create a full width slider in WordPress?
- Install Smart Slider 3. Smart Slider 3 is the best rated free full width slider plugin in WordPress, and you can easily install it to your website. …
- Activate the plugin. …
- Create your slider. …
- Publish your slider.