What format do I need for a logo?
The most common logo file formats are:
PNG. SVG. EPS. PDF.
What format should a logo be for a client?
These file formats are the ones that will meet the majority of client needs: Adobe Illustrator (AI) Editable PDF. EPS.
Which image format is highest quality?
Image File Formats – JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF Which to use?
- JPG is the most used image file format. …
- TIF is lossless (including LZW compression option), which is considered the highest quality format for commercial work.
Which JPEG format is best?
Baseline (Standard) – All web browsers recognize this JPEG format. Baseline Optimized – This JPEG format option provides an optimized color and slightly better compression. All modern browsers support it, but earlier ones didn’t. It’s your best choice for JPEG files today.
How do I resize an image for a website?
Open the file that you want to resize in Photoshop.
- Go to the Image -> Image Size menu.
- In the image resize window enter your new value for width. …
- Click File -> Save for Web…
- A window will pop up where you can set several options for your saved image. …
- Find the image on your computer that you want to edit.