How do I insert a logo on an envelope in Word?
Click the “Insert” tab and select the “Picture” command. Highlight your logo graphic in the dialog box and click the “Insert” button to add it to the upper left corner of the envelope where you placed your cursor.
How do I turn my logo into an envelope?
How to Create an Envelope With a Logo in Word
- Choose “Tools, Letters and Mailings; Envelopes and Labels” on the Standard Toolbar. …
- Click “View, Toolbars, Drawing.” On the “Drawing toolbar,” click “Draw, Text Wrapping, Edit Wrap Points.” Click outside the image then click it again. …
- Align the logo by right clicking it.
How do I print on an envelope?
Print an envelope
- Go to Mailings > Envelopes, and enter delivery and return addresses.
- Place the blank envelope in the printer tray, according to the diagram in the Feed box.
- Select Print.
How do I move an image into a text box in Word?
Click the border of the WordArt, text box, or shape that you want to move. To move multiple text boxes or shapes, press and hold Ctrl while you click the borders. When the cursor changes to the four headed arrow, drag it to the new location. To move in small increments, press and hold Ctrl while pressing an arrow key.
Why can’t I move images in Word?
You must set the layout to something other than ‘in-line‘ before you can drag it around. You can only move them around if their layout property is set to something other than in-line, otherwise you can cut and paste to a new position, just like a font character.