Does your logo tell something about you?
Your logo says something about your company’s history, values, or personality. The colors, font, and type of design you use all have a psychological impact on your potential and existing customers.
What should your logo represent?
An effective logo should have a design that conveys your brand personality, a style choice consistent with your identity, your business name, and a relevant color choice.
What do colors say about your brand?
Branding. Your brand’s colors can tell more than you can imagine about your business. … Studies have found that a product’s color influences 60 to 80% of a customer’s purchasing decision. This means that the right choice of color does not only strengthen the brand association, but it can also affect your total sales.
How do I choose a good brand name?
Here are 5 tips to come up with a good one.
- Gather ideas and brainstorm with your partners to form a list of possible names. …
- Use clear, descriptive, easy-to-remember words. …
- Make sure it’s unique. …
- Skip the buzz words. …
- Make sure the name can be carried over to your logo, slogans & taglines.
What is the best free logo maker?
Top 10 Best Free Logo Makers Online
- Adobe Spark Logo Maker.
- Shopify Free Logo Generator.
- Canva Free Online Logo Maker.
- Wix Online Logo Generator.
- Squarespace Free Logo Maker.
- Zyro Free Logo Maker.
- TailorBrands Free Logo Creator.
- NameCheap Logo Design Tool.