How do I customize a square receipt?
If you have multiple locations, you can customise your receipt and invoice appearance for each location. To do so from your online Square Dashboard: Navigate to Account & Settings. Click Business > Receipt.
How do I add an image to square invoice?
Add Attachments to Invoices
- When creating an invoice, select Add Attachment.
- Choose an image from your photo library or take a photo.
- Edit image name if needed and tap Upload.
- To add additional attachments return to step 1.
- Tap Send.
How do I turn on a receipt for printing?
Choose Settings, and click on General Setup & Options under General Settings. Click to expand the Retail Settings section. Scroll down until you see the “Receipts – Print Automatically” option, and uncheck or check the “Enable” box.
How do I write a professional receipt?
How to Write a Receipt
- Add in your company details (name, address) in From section.
- Fill out client details (name, email, address) in For section.
- Write out line items with description, rate and quantity.
- Finish with the date, invoice number and your personalized brand.
Why did I get a receipt from Square?
When a payment is completed using Square, customers can receive an email or text message receipt. If an email address or phone number is entered incorrectly (or if a merchant enters their own), the receipt may be sent to the wrong recipient. This receipt doesn’t mean that a card was charged.
How do I customize my square receipt email?
Visit your Account & Settings tab in your online Square Dashboard > Business > Locations. Click on the location you want to edit. Within Contact Information, update your preferred email address for that location > press Save.
Does Square automatically send receipts?
The option to send digital receipts is automatically enabled in your Square Point of Sale app, but you can always turn them off or back on: From the Square app, visit Settings > Checkout > Signature and Receipt .
How do I change the name on a square receipt?
Note: Your business name appears on your customers’ receipts and credit card statements.
Edit Your Business Name
- Go to Account & Settings in your online Dashboard.
- Click Personal Information on the left side of the page.
- Update your information and click Save.
How do I get a receipt from Square?
- Head to squareup.com/receipts.
- Enter the amount of the charge as seen your statement, transaction date, expiration date, and last 4 digits of the payment card used for this transaction.
- Click Look up receipt to view your web receipt.
How do I make an image Square?
To add still images, click on the image upload field on the right side of the edit item screen and choose a file from your computer. You can also drag an image file directly into this area to begin an upload. To add a 360 spin or gif animation, click the “Add other media types” link and select a file to upload.