How do you copy emblems in BF1?
How do you copy and paste battlefield emblems?
Exporting an emblem
- Log into BF4 Battlelog.
- Visit the Customize emblem page.
- Select the emblem you wish to export.
- Open the console (Ctrl-Shift-J).
- Enter the following code snippet to copy the raw emblem data to the clipboard: copy(’emblem. …
- Paste somewhere useful, like a gist. Whatever.
- Close the console (Ctrl-Shift-J).
Your friends can open your soldier’s profile and click on the emblem next to the soldier’s portrait. This will redirect them to your emblem gallery where they will find a “Copy emblem to my gallery” button in the top right corner.
How do I change my platoon emblem in bf1?
If you want your Battlefield 1 Platoon emblem to show in-game in Battlefield V, you need to choose one of the Battlefield V emblems. You can’t customize emblems in Battlefield V at launch. The new emblem will apply to your Platoon in Battlefield V and Battlefield 1.
How do you change your profile picture on battlefield 1?
Hey, go to https://myaccount.ea.com/ there you can alter your avatar.