How do I change the size of my logo?
Resize your Logo Summary:
- Right-click your logo file.
- Select Open with.
- Click Paint.
- Click Resize.
- Make sure “Maintain aspect ratio” is checked.
- Click Type in new numbers next to “Horizontal” or “Vertical”.
- Click Ok.
How do I change the small logo on my WordPress site?
Adding your Site Logo
- Go to Appearance → Customize and click on the Site Identity section.
- Click Select logo to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I increase the size of my WordPress logo?
First thing you need to do is navigate to Appearance » Customize and then click the ‘Header’ menu option. After that, click the ‘Site Identity’ menu option. Here you can easily adjust the size of your logo. All you have to do is move the ‘Logo Width’ slider to the left or right.
What is the highest resolution for a logo?
Other resolutions: 293 × 240 pixels | 585 × 480 pixels | 936 × 768 pixels | 1,248 × 1,024 pixels | 2,359 × 1,936 pixels.
|Description||Wavebob Company Logo|
|Permission (Reusing this file)||See below.|