How do I insert a symbol in a text box?
How do I add special characters to a text box?
- Position the cursor. Zoom. Position your cursor where you want to insert the special character or diacritical mark.
- Click the Insert Special Characters icon. Zoom. This displays the Select Special Character box.
- View special character. Zoom.
How do I insert symbols into text in Word?
To insert a symbol:
- From the Insert tab, click Symbol.
- Choose the symbol that you want from the drop-down list. If the symbol is not in the list, click More Symbols. In the font box, choose the font you are using, click the symbol you want to insert, and select Insert.
Where is the symbol option in Word?
Click the Insert top menu option or the Insert tab. Select the Symbol option in the Insert menu or click the Symbol option on the Insert tab. If the desired symbol isn’t seen, click More Symbols. Select the letter in the symbol list with the accent mark you want to use and click the Insert button.
How do I insert special characters in Word?
Inserting Special Characters
- Place the insertion point where the special character will be inserted.
- From the Insert command tab, in the Symbols group, click SYMBOL » select More Symbols… …
- Select the Special Characters tab.
- From the Character scroll box, select the desired character.
- Click INSERT.
How do you type congruent Symbols on a keyboard?
Congruent Sign Alt Code
Turn it on by pressing the Num Lock key so that the light activates. Produce the congruent symbol by holding down the Alt key while typing in the code 8773.
How can you type special characters?
To insert a special character by using the Unicode value:
- In your document, position the insertion point where you want the special character to appear.
- Press and hold down the ALT key while you type the four number Unicode value for the character.
What are all special characters?
Password Special Characters