How do I add a logo to the lightning component?
Click on Lightning Component , as shown in the following screenshot:
- In the resulting New Lightning Bundle dialog, enter CompanyLogo for the Name .
- Enter This is a Company Logo Component for the Description .
How do I insert a picture in LWC?
Now we can add this lwc component on home page.
- Go to Home page.
- Click Setup (Gear Icon) and select Edit Page.
- Under Custom Components, find your staticResourceLWCExample component and drag it on right hand side top.
- Click Save and activate.
How do I add a logo to a community in Salesforce?
Upload an Image in the Theme Panel
- Open the Cloud Kicks logo and save it to your local drive.
- In Experience Builder, open the Theme panel and click Images.
- In the Company Logo area, click the image upload icon.
- Click Upload Image.
- Locate the logo on your local drive, select it, and click Open.
How do you put a picture on a lightning page?
Adding Image to the Lightning page
- add a Rich Text component in Lightning App Builder.
- copy the image from a browser.
- paste into the Rich Text component.
How do I add a logo to Aura component?
To display images, use the HTML element. Include an image in your component by uploading it as a static resource or content asset.To display an icon, use the lightning:icon component, which gives you access to Salesforce Lightning Design System icons or your own custom icon.
How do I add a logo to Salesforce lightning?
- Click the Gear icon.
- Click “Setup”
- On your left panel, expand “Apps”
- Click “App Manager”
- On the right, click the drop down arrow next to the App that you want to edit.
- Click “Edit”
- Under “App Details & Branding”, click “Clear” below the logo preview box.
- Click “Upload”
How do I add a static source image in LWC?
First, create a Static Resource and upload a zipped folder with some images. Type Static in the Quick Find box and click on Static Resources. Click on New button and enter a Name. Choose File and click Save.
How do I add a static source in Salesforce?
Create and Upload a Zipped Static Resource
- Open the zip file and remove the /demos/ directory and its contents.
- Compress the folder and rename it jquery. …
- From Setup, enter Static Resources in the Quick Find box, then select Static Resources, and then click New.
- Enter jQueryMobile for the Name.
How do I add a logo to my letterhead in Salesforce?
In Salesforce Classic
Navigate to Setup | Communication Templates | Classic Letterheads. Select your letterhead by clicking on the label. Select Edit Letterhead | Select Logo. Click to select the appropriate image.
How do I brand a community in Salesforce?
Branding helps your Salesforce community to build more strong relations.
In Community Builder, you can:
- Manage branding sets from the Branding panel.
- Create a set of branding properties.
- Create or assign an audience to your branding set.
- Switch between a tile or list view of branding sets.
Where do I put images in Salesforce?
Follow the below steps.
- Go to Setup >Create> Apps.
- Click Edit in front of your app.
- Click on Insert Image . Now a pop up will appear with your uploaded logo. If you cannot see the file you want make sure file location is exactly that you want from the above drop down box.
- Click on the image name.
- Click Save.
How do I add a static resource image to the lightning component?
To reference a specific resource in component markup, we can use $Resource. resourceName within an expression. resourceName is the Name of the static resource.
How do I add an image to my Salesforce homepage?
From Setup, enter Home Page Components in the Quick Find box, then select Home Page Components.
Click Next, and then complete one or more of these steps.
- For links, select the appropriate custom links, and then click Add.
- For images, click Insert an image, choose the document folder, and then select the image file.