Does Battlefield 5 have custom emblems?
You can’t have custom emblem in BFV at this moment. You can choose only official BFV emblems that are ingame.
How do I get rid of BFV emblem?
I just made the same mistake, but fixing it is quite easy. Simply go to the Web Companion (https://www.battlefield.com/companion), login to your account, click “View emblems” and set one of your custom emblems as your emblem.
How do I change my platoon emblem?
Re: Help changing our BF4 Platoon Emblem to the same as BF1 Platoon Emblem
- go to https://www.battlefield.com/companion/career. …
- if you have a platoon, then set a new active platoon and choose to wear tag and emblem, …
- go to battlelog >>> emblems and choose/make a different emblem.
How do you copy emblems in BF1?
[BF1] Importing Emblems?
- Find a cool emblem, and copy the code (THE BF1-CODE!)
- Open the editor in your browser on a PC/Mac (battlefield.com/companion/career and click “view emblems”)
- Click Ctrl+Shift+J on PC or Cmd+Opt.(Alt)+J on Mac, and paste the code.
How do you unlock emblems in Battlefield 5?
Go to Profile in the main menu, and then tab on over to Awards. From there go to Emblems to see all that you have currently available to you. Some of them are exclusive for certain conditions.
How do you make a platoon emblem?
Emblem – Choose an emblem from your personal gallery to set as the Platoon emblem. If you want your Battlefield 1 Platoon emblem to show in-game in Battlefield V, you need to choose one of the Battlefield V emblems.
In the Battlefield Companion App
- Tap Platoons.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap Create Platoon.
Is there a Battlefield V companion app?
Download App Now
Download our Battlefield V companion app and within seconds we’l match you with a great group of Battlefield V players where you can schedule gaming sessions, find players, and much more.
How do you copy emblems in Battlefield 4?
Exporting an emblem
- Log into BF4 Battlelog.
- Visit the Customize emblem page.
- Select the emblem you wish to export.
- Open the console (Ctrl-Shift-J).
- Enter the following code snippet to copy the raw emblem data to the clipboard: copy(’emblem. …
- Paste somewhere useful, like a gist. Whatever.
- Close the console (Ctrl-Shift-J).
How do I change my Battlelog soldier?
At the top of your battlelog page is your Xbox soldier in the top bar across your battlelog page. In order to change this default soldier move and hover your cursor over the soldier picture and it will open a larger flash menu.
How do you look at your emblem on Battlefield 4?
Re: BF4 emblems-Where is it in game? enemies see them when you die. Also, spawn into a vehicle and go into 3rd person view. You can see your emblem on your vehicle.