How do I change the size of my logo?
Resize your Logo Summary:
- Right-click your logo file.
- Select Open with.
- Click Paint.
- Click Resize.
- Make sure “Maintain aspect ratio” is checked.
- Click Type in new numbers next to “Horizontal” or “Vertical”.
- Click Ok.
How do I increase the size of my Wix logo?
To customize your logo size:
- Click Edit next to your header.
- Click Edit & Replace.
- Drag the size slider to adjust the size of the logo.
How can I make my logo bigger without pixelation?
Five best tools to make images larger without losing quality
- UpscalePics. UpscalePics offers several free image upscale elements, along with affordable pricing plans. …
- On1 Resize. …
- ImageEnlarger.com. …
- Reshade. …
Can I upload my own logo to Wix?
Uploading a PNG Wix Logo file to Your Site:
Go to your General Info tab in your site’s dashboard. Click Add Logo. … Click Upload Media to upload a PNG Logo from your computer and click Add to Page. Select an image from the image gallery and click Add to Page.
Why are my images blurry in Wix?
Finally, if you’ve carefully resharpened a number of images which then look good to you at the smaller size (on your own monitor), but they still look blurry when posted on Wix, part of the problem is that Wix is compressing them when they’re posted.
How do I optimize images on Wix?
How to Compress Images
- Choose File > Save for web…
- Choose JPEG, PNG or GIF.
- First choose quality level, High if the image will be visible, Medium or Low if you want to use it as background*.
- To have more control over the quality, use the slider or enter number in the field Quality.