How do you change your profile picture on phone?
Add or change your profile picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google Manage your Google Account. Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Photo. You may be asked to sign in.
- Tap Set Profile Picture. …
- Tap Accept.
How do I change my app profile?
Here’s how to edit your profile on the Android app:
- On the home screen, tap the More icon at the bottom right.
- Tap Settings > Settings > Profile.
- You’ll see numerous options of details to edit, including your name, gender, location or About Me description.
- Tap edit next to the information you’d like to change.
Banner image guidelines
Your banner image must meet the following criteria: Minimum dimension for upload: 2048 x 1152 px with an aspect ratio of 16:9. At the minimum dimension, the safe area for text and logos: 1235 x 338 px. Larger images may get cropped on certain views or devices.