What are pen commands?
The setpensize command decides the drawing pen size.
- penup or pu means pick pen up, so you can move turtle without leaving tracks.
- pendown or pd means pick pen down, so you can move the turtle and leave tracks.
- hideturtle or ht means hide the turtle, so you can admire your drawing.
What is the short form of Penpaint command?
Description: PENPAINT command (short form PPT) sets the pen’s position to “down” and the pen’s mode to “paint”. The PENPAINT command is sort of opposite of PENERASE command.
Which which which command?
In computing, which is a command for various operating systems used to identify the location of executables. The command is available in Unix and Unix-like systems, the AROS shell, for FreeDOS and for Microsoft Windows.
What are logo commands called?
10. What is another name of logo commands? Ans: Another name of logo commands is primitives.
Which command closes the logo program?
The command ‘Bye’ is used to exit LOGO. * LOGO is a programming language which is known for its turtle graphics. * It stands for ‘Language for graphics oriented’. * It can be used to draw several shapes and features on the computer.
What is the use of pen normal command?
PENNORMAL command sets the turtle’s pen back to normal mode. After you use any command that changes the behaviour of turtle’s pen, such as PU, PE or SETPENSIZE, you can use the PENNORMAL command to make it behave normal.
When should you use the Hideturtle command?
2. When should you use the HIDETURTLE command? Ans. We should use the HIDETURTLE command after completing drawing, so that only the drawing is visible on the screen.
What is the function of pen down?
The Pen Down block is a Pen block and a stack block. The block will make its sprite continuously pen a trail wherever it moves, until the Pen Up block is used. The color, size, and transparency of the trail can be changed with other blocks.