How do you cite Facebook in APA?
First name Last name. (Year, Month Date). Status update text [Facebook update]. Retrieved from URL.
How do you cite a logo from a website in APA?
Image from an Electronic Source
- creator’s name (author, artist, photographer etc.)
- date the work was published or created.
- title of the work.
- place of publication.
- type of material (for photographs, charts, online images)
- website address and access date.
How do you cite icons in APA?
An APA image citation includes the creator’s name, the year, the image title and format (e.g. painting, photograph, map), and the location where you accessed or viewed the image.
How to cite an image in APA Style.
|Format||Last name, Initials. (Year). Image title [Format]. Site Name. or Museum, Location. URL|
|In-text citation||(van Gogh, 1889)|
How do you cite a Facebook post in APA 7?
To cite a Facebook page in a reference entry in APA style 7th edition include the following elements: Author(s) of the Facebook page: Give the last name and initials (e. g. Watson, J. D.) of up to 20 authors with the last name preceded by an ampersand (&).
Do you italicize Facebook in a paper APA?
The title of social media posts, including but not limited to Tweets, Instagram Photo Captions, and Facebook Status Updates, should be the content of the post up to the first 20 words, in italics, followed by a description of audiovisuals in brackets.
How do you reference a Facebook page?
2. Facebook page
- Use the page title in the reference (e.g., “Home,” “About,” “Reviews”). Italicize the page title.
- Include the notation “[Facebook page]” in square brackets.
- Provide a retrieval date because the content is designed to change over time and is not archived.
- Provide the URL of the page.
Do I have to cite logos?
If you are using simply using the logos in place of the company name, there is no reason to cite them since you would not cite a company name. If you are intending on publishing the work, the publisher may want to see a signed release from the copyright and/or trademark holder.
How do you cite a logo from a website?
For your Works Cited page, give the following info: Artist/owner name, title of image in italics — give it a descriptive title if no title exists — original publication year, webpage that it is from, Web, date you accessed it. Example: Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola Logo.