Adding a logo to banner area
- Go to Style > Designer.
- Under the “Colors” section, click Logo.
- In the Logo Editor dialog box that opens up, click Edit > Select image.
- You can now either upload a file from your computer or browse for an image file from the File Manager.
Add content to the footer
- Click Edit on any page, then hover over the footer area and click Edit footer.
- To add blocks, click an insert point. …
- To add sections, click +.
- To style any section, click the pencil icon.
- When you’ve completed your footer layout, hover over Done and click Save.
How do I change the background color of my header in squarespace?
This code may not work with a different family of templates.
- Step 1 – Open your Page Settings. First up, you’re going to need any regular Page, so choose one you want to change the background color on. …
- Step 2 – Paste in the Background Code. …
- Step 3 – Change the color of the header background.
A banner image (also called a “hero” image) is the big picture that you see when opening up a website design. It is usually located at the top, but its location can vary as recent design trends shift and designers try to make their websites look more unique.
Standard Banner Sizes
You can create banner images on any page by adding a block section to the top of the page, then adding a background image. You can add content overlaying the banner, or add more sections for page content below. … Site-wide banner – Can display on every page. Added in site styles.
Add an Image or Logo to Footer
- Step 1: Navigate to Footer. …
- Step 2: Create a new HTML block. …
- Step 3: Upload your desired image. …
- Step 4: Copy this code. …
- Step 5: Cut and paste image link into code. …
- Step 6: Save and preview.