If you have a menu option to insert a link, click to highlight the logo image and choose that option. If you have a button in an HTML editor, click to highlight the logo and click the button. Type the URL for the link, when prompted.
How do I make an image into a link?
- Click on the image you want to make into a link to select it.
- Click on the Edit image button that appears.
- Click on the Link button, it looks like a chain.
- Choose where you want to link to in the menu to the left: Page in Website Builder, File, External URL or Email.
How do I add a logo to my email signature?
Add a logo or image to your signature
- Open a new message and then select Signature > Signatures.
- In the Select signature to edit box, choose the signature you want to add a logo or image to.
- Select the Image icon. …
- To resize your image, right-click the image, then choose Picture.
How do you turn a file into a URL?
Link to other parts in your file
- Select what you’d like to turn into a link and then select Insert > Hyperlink or press Ctrl + K.
- Select Place in This Document.
- Choose where you’d like the link to connect to and select OK.
Should I include logo in email signature?
Be sure to include elements of this branding in your email signature. That may be your logo, company motto, a banner, branded company name image, or distinctive colors. As long as you don’t go overboard, this will help your email’s effectiveness, especially if your company brand is easily recognizable.
For a Website
- Copy the URL that you want to shorten.
- Go to tinyurl.com.
- Paste the long URL and click the “Make TinyURL!” button.
- The shortened URL will appear. You can now copy and paste it where you need it.
How do I create a free URL?
Use Google Sites to create your free URL. You can create multiple websites under a single Google account and select a unique address for each one. Use one of Google’s layout templates or create your own using the HTML editor.