With Faithlife’s permission, you can transfer Logos licenses you own to another user.
Can multiple people use Logos?
If multiple users want to use Logos on a single desktop, you can switch between accounts with just a few steps. … Enter the user name and password of the profile you want to use; click Sign in. Choose to perform a full or partial install of resources belonging to the new profile.
Can logos use online?
Yes—while the desktop software has the most features available, you can use Logos in a web browser at app.logos.com. You can also download the Logos Bible iOS or Android app to use on your mobile device.
Is logos same as Faithlife?
Their first product was called Logos Bible Software for Microsoft Windows. For nearly 20 years this was the company’s only major product, but more recently they have diversified into a number of other products and services. In October 2014, to reflect this change, the company was rebranded as Faithlife Corporation.
How many computers can I install logos on?
Logos can only be installed on one drive at a time.
How do you update a logo?
Make sure the Library is up to date
- Open Logos.
- Type update resources into the bar at the top of the window. …
- Click Update resources below the word Tools that appears.
- Logos will look for update to resources (books and other library files) in your library, and download them automatically.
How do you log out of logos?
The Logos mobile app currently does not support logging out. In order to change accounts or to use the mobile app without signing in, do the following: Uninstall the Logos mobile app. When you reinstall the Logos Bible app, you’ll be prompted to log in.
How do you print a logo on wood?
Quick Reference Directions:
- Cut sheets of waxed paper to the size of computer paper.
- Print your image onto the waxed paper with any Inkjet printer. …
- Carefully place the image on your wood (wet side down) and then rub over it with a credit card.
- Removed waxed paper and the ink is now transferred to the wood.
How do I download my logos library?
From the Panel Menu
Tap the panel menu icon and choose Book Info. Tap Download. The resource will download and install. Tap Done to return to your resource.
How do I return Logos Bible Software?
Returns on subscription products are subject to our subscription auto-renew policy. To return a product email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Your full name. The email used when making your purchase.