How do I get codenames in MGSV?
Earning Codenames has no real practical use except for earning certain Emblems, but it’s always a nice display of power and skill during FOB instances. Unlocked if you haven’t completed Mission 06 after three missions. Use the chicken hat at least once in the last three missions to unlock this.
How do I get the butterfly emblem MGSV?
Before you can equip the Butterfly design, you will need to acquire it. It is a reward for you earning codename Butterfly for 3 missions in a row. This codename is granted whenever Quiet earns more kills than you in a mission, and you are spotted.
What is perfect stealth MGSV?
Perfect Stealth requires no combat alerts; No Traces bonus (it’s a hidden bonus) requires no guards on alert, knocked out, killed or fultoned.
How do you unlock the Man Who Sold the World?
To unlock this mission you must:
- Complete all other story missions (except duplicates such as extreme, subsistence and total stealth variations)
- Complete all important Side Ops (the yellow ones)
- Complete all 28 platforms at Mother Base (build an FOB in online mode to speed things up)
How do you get the FoxHound rank in mgs3?
- Use no special items.
- Get no kills.
- Get no alerts.
- Use no life medicine.
- Use no continues.
- Save less than 25 times.
- Get under 5 hours play time.
- Under 10 life bars of damage taken.
How do I get no traces in MGSV?
In order to get No Traces, you CANNOT:
- Fire any bullet or use any Primary/Secondary/Support weapon with the R2 (trigger) button.
- Attack using buddies/mounted guns/fire support.
- Harm any human (including with bumping, diving and CQC, this includes puppets, but not bosses)
- Enter Reflex Mode/Combat Alert status.